Thread: Buying a EX

Default Buying a EX

I want a Carbon Cub EX (need the extra useful load), but don't want to go through the build process. I heard that Cub Crafters can build it, but they have to sell it to a Canadian Registry. Then I could buy it used and bring it back to the US and re-register. Anyone played that game out there? Does it make sense?

Anyone know how far production is out currently if I ordered a new one today? Thanks

Joe

Default Re: Buying a EX

Joe

Why don't you give me a call. 509-248-9491. We can discuss the options.

Thanks
    Mitch Travis

Joe:
    I have a 2013 for sale listed in the classifieds that you can have with a 1865 gross weight and I would sell it anyway you like. I have built 3 EXs this was the second.
    EV

Hi Joe, I am the Arizona CubCrafters dealer, and would be happy to meet up with you and talk about the various options. I met with Mitch at our last dealer meeting last month to discuss this very topic, as I come across many people in Arizona looking for the ability to take a CarbonCub up to Canada!
    Did we meet at one of the local shows recently? I seem to remember your name; perhaps Buckeye are Copper State? Im based at Falcon field, so right around the corner from you. My number is 480-300-4402.
    Thx, Rick

Rick,

I don't think we have met. I am based at Chandler and building some hangars to move to Gateway. I own the hangar project just south of the Citation Service Center at Gateway. Would love to meet with you sometime. I could probably meet with you next Friday if that works. Would love to check out what you have and discuss this. I'm a big guy (6'3" 300 lbs), so the current LSA version doesn't work for me. There is a guy building one of these in my hangar complex and I'm watching him closely. Just wish the LSA version had a 1520 gross instead of a 1320. Talk to you soon. You can email me at joejenie33@gmail.com Thanks
    Joe Rainey

EV, your plane looks really nice but unfortunately, I'm looking for different avionics (want the new VFR World package) and I want a different color. Now if you built one the right colors with the right options and then wanted to sell it, I would definitely be interested....
    Joe Rainey

I will build one for you any color and any options. Also any gross weight up to 1865 lbs.
    EV
    Last edited by EVRoosevelt; 03-16-2014 at 07:57 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by EVRoosevelt View Post
    I will build one for you any color and any options. Also any gross weight up to 1865 lbs.
    EV
    Joe, EV, kind of seems like exHarmony.com around here.
    Chuck Hull
    L70 Agua Dulce, CA

Email me EV and we can discuss a little further. My email is joejenie33@gmail.com. Thanks
    Joe Rainey