Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Custom, limited edition CubCrafters Bicycle jersey.

Default Custom, limited edition CubCrafters Bicycle jersey.

New item in the CubCrafters Store. I have been working with several people in house at CubCrafters, and the bicycle jersey manufacturer Primal to be able to offer some Cub Crafters Carbon Cub cycling jerseys. We now have them in the store to pre-order for spring delivery!

Check it out here

We are hoping to have the minimum number required to order by the end of this month. That should put us in Primal's system for a mid-April delivery.

Due to the limited number we will be making we can only offer men's sizes, however, Primal tells me that they are a universal fit and to just size down one size for a lady. For example, if the lady normally takes a medium, then order the men's size small.

The store in the front office has some generic pattern jerseys of the same model if you happen to be in the area over the next couple of weeks and want to try one on. There is small through 3X. I am about 5'10, 165-175 lbs and usually wear a large.
    Pete Dougherty
    Customer Support Manager
    Cub Crafters Inc

Default Re: Custom, limited edition CubCrafters Bicycle jersey.

Quote Originally Posted by Pete D View Post
    New item in the CubCrafters Store. I have been working with several people in house at CubCrafters, and the bicycle jersey manufacturer Primal to be able to offer some Cub Crafters Carbon Cub cycling jerseys. We now have them in the store to pre-order for spring delivery!

Check it out here

We are hoping to have the minimum number required to order by the end of this month. That should put us in Primal's system for a mid-April delivery.

Due to the limited number we will be making we can only offer men's sizes, however, Primal tells me that they are a universal fit and to just size down one size for a lady. For example, if the lady normally takes a medium, then order the men's size small.

The store in the front office has some generic pattern jerseys of the same model if you happen to be in the area over the next couple of weeks and want to try one on. There is small through 3X. I am about 5'10, 165-175 lbs and usually wear a large.
    Wanted to order, But there is No option to enter size ? (That I could find). FYI- Here is the Primal size chart.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by Steve Y; 01-19-2014 at 07:41 AM.
    XCub: CCX-2300-0011
    SPOT X TRACKING: https://maps.findmespot.com/s/09SL

Quote Originally Posted by Steve Y View Post
    Wanted to order, But there is No option to enter size ? (That I could find). FYI- Here is the Primal size chart.
    You can make me down for a large Pete. I didn't see it on the store website but would like to have one.

David has been so busy getting everyone's SA0009 kits shipped out he just had time to upload the basics to the store for the bike jersey. It will be updated next week with sizes and more details. If you put an order in before the sizes are added he will contact you for your specifics in the next couple of weeks. Sizes available are SM, MD, LG, 1X, 2X, 3X.

I have one or two Primal jerseys already, they seem to be pretty good quality.
    Pete Dougherty
    Customer Support Manager
    Cub Crafters Inc

I'm going to need to do 'A LOT' more sit ups to make those look good on me
    Steve Dentz
    N419LD
    Carnation, WA

David now has the description fleshed out and the sizing options available. If you ordered one before the sizing options were added he will be emailing you to confirm what size(s) you wanted.

Link here

2014 Primal jersey.jpg
    Pete Dougherty
    Customer Support Manager
    Cub Crafters Inc

Good news!

Even though we have pretty much made the minimum order quantity we have decided to keep the pre-order going for a little longer so the jersey can be offered to a wider audience in the email newsletter that comes out next week. This means that those of you who were procrastinating about it have just a little bit of time to still order. When I know the exact date that David will submit our order to Primal I will post it here but for now we have a week or two where it will still be available in the online store.

Not a cyclist yourself? This would make a good present for someone who is :-)
    Pete Dougherty
    Customer Support Manager
    Cub Crafters Inc

The last day you will be able to order your Carbon Cub cycling jerseys will be this Friday, Febuary 21st at 5 pm Yakima time. All pre-orders need to be in by then and we will be sending Primal our order. Jerseys should arrive about end of April to early May. We will have a better idea once we submit the order to Primal and they give us a date.
    Pete Dougherty
    Customer Support Manager
    Cub Crafters Inc

Today is the last day you have to order your jersey. They will be available for pre-order for about another 7 hours!
    Pete Dougherty
    Customer Support Manager
    Cub Crafters Inc

There were a couple of extra jerseys ordered and the local bike shop stocked a few as well. I think Adam (CC web store and parts/accessories) has two size small and the local bike shop has a small and a large (I think I have the sizes right) left if anyone is shopping for a pilot/cyclist they want to give a cool unique Christmas gift this year.

Contact Adam for the smalls that are here at Cub Crafters or let me know if you are interested in the others sizes at the bike shop, I can get you connected with them.

Only about 45 of these jerseys were made!
    Pete Dougherty
    Customer Support Manager
    Cub Crafters Inc