Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: W&B and MPH

Default Re: W&B and MPH

Quote Originally Posted by Thomas View Post
    Thanks for that Randy, I have been told that the new emulsifier tube will only fit the Marvel Schebler carby, I have the Avstar carby. Will it fit this model also.
    Regards Bruce

Randy while at the answer, 1) do the later 340"s have the emulsifier tube or 2) is this an add on? If yes to 1) what serial number did the mod start with? Thanks ! G

Quote Originally Posted by Thomas View Post
    Thanks for that Randy, I have been told that the new emulsifier tube will only fit the Marvel Schebler carby, I have the Avstar carby. Will it fit this model also.
    Regards Bruce
    Quote Originally Posted by glickle View Post
    Randy while at the answer, 1) do the later 340"s have the emulsifier tube or 2) is this an add on? If yes to 1) what serial number did the mod start with? Thanks ! G
    Since Marvel developed the perforated nozzle it is their technology and it won't be offered for the Avstar carb. We really don't know if it will fit or not. There will be an exchange program though for those with the Avstar carbs. We made the perforated nozzle standard for the 2014 model year changes, effective s/n 294.

There is another improvement for the carburetor systems we'll be announcing shortly as well, I expect most who would be interested in the nozzle would also be interested in the new widget so we're working up a package. We expect to have a flyer on the whole package and various options soon. We've all been fairly preoccupied with the SA0009 issue but should have that behind us soon.
    Randy Lervold

We did the perforated nozzle upgrade on a Carbon Cub earlier this week here in Atlanta and the difference is very noticeable. No coughing or stumbling on climbout WOT and full Rich. I was impressed with the improvement. It appears to work as advertised.