Page 11 of 14 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314 LastLast

Thread: SA0009 progress

Default Re: SA0009 progress

Quote Originally Posted by turbopilot View Post
    Now not sure what is going on.
    Sadly the information flow has dried up again. It would be very good if CC were able to "keep us in the loop" regarding shipments. Generally they are responsive to this forum, let's hope this is the case this time.
    Bob Gray, FX-3 #38, ZK-FXC

Quote Originally Posted by kiwibob View Post
    Hi Barry,

Could I ask when you placed your order?
    Hi Bob,
    I ordered mine within a few hours of the original CubCrafter's email which was sent on 11/22/2013 4:47 PM Pacific; maybe 7PM.
    I received an auto reply the next morning that said "Your Order is on Hold (AB- 1225)" at 11/23/2013 8:20 AM Pacific.
    I then received an email (11/25/2013 9:47 AM Pacific) that said "Your SA0009 order has been received AB- 1225".

Just another data point, I ordered something else from CC on Monday of this week. It showed up UPS ground today (thanks David!).
    The charge was dated Monday, but it didn't actually post to my credit card account until today, so as others have mentioned, the the timing of the charge posting may not be a good indicator of shipment timing. I am told that charges to credit cards can sometimes take many days. Hope this info is useful.
    Cheers, Barry

Ah! Thanks for that. Mine is AB-1228 so I assume I'm pretty close to #28.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I placed my order on 11/22 and received an automatic acknowledgement a few hours later. Then another acknowledgement arrived on 11/25. This second note mentioned the queue system.

My order number is AB-1218. No news from Cubcrafters, but if the apparent pattern holds mine is the 18th order in the queue.

regards, Carl

I ordered mine on the 22nd and had it put on by Stan at Cubcrafters yesterday. I only live an hour away. It looks good, and I am happy to be back in the air. It's funny how "rusty" you can feel after a few months of not flying. I took a friend along that is interested in buying a CC and during the tour I saw workers making kits. I know they have a priority on this.

Quote Originally Posted by kiwibob View Post
    Mine is AB-1228 so I assume I'm pretty close to #28.
    I asked David and mine is due to ship on Thursday 23rd

My math must have been off.

Success!!

SA0009 just arrived. No notification about shipping. No update on the store page. Kit just showed up UPS. I will take the kit any day over the notifications. So they are shipping.

Bob Anderson, CC11-00435, N94RA

Quote Originally Posted by turbopilot View Post
    Success!!

SA0009 just arrived. No notification about shipping. No update on the store page. Kit just showed up UPS. I will take the kit any day over the notifications. So they are shipping.
    Mine arrived yesterday. Yahoo!
    Chuck Hull
    L70 Agua Dulce, CA

Everyone,

I have had a lot of inquiries about SA0009 over the last few days. We did not intend to go dark, but we have been very busy trying to get these wires to where they need to go.

As it happens, all SA0009 parts kits for aircraft under warranty have been shipped as of Tuesday, as have many kits for out-of-warranty aircraft. To date we have shipped 93 kits. As of a day ago, we’ve experienced a small hiccup. The company that heat treats the material we are using bumped our order in favor of a job for Boeing. Much in the same way as you would yield to a Boeing Jet while flying a Cub, we must yield to Boeing's needs when doing business with their subcontractors. The delay looked significant initially, but someone here at CubCrafters must have worked some magic and got us (mostly) back on track. We are told by our supplier that we will now have the next delivery of material Monday.

This means we will have parts more parts kits to ship on Wednesday the 22nd.

We are able to make about 30 kits per day. We expect all orders to be filled by the end of the month. Barring any additional vendor delays, we should be able to meet that goal.

I would like to thank all of you who have been patiently waiting. I know it's hard.

I will be posting a list of orders still outstanding, and projected ship date, within the next few hours.

David

Quote Originally Posted by DavidB. View Post
    all SA0009 parts kits for aircraft under warranty have been shipped as of Tuesday
    Thanks David,

That makes sense now.