Thread: New CubCrafters Website

Default New CubCrafters Website

We致e made significant improvements to the CubCrafters website and I want to invite Forum subscribers to visit. Most obvious is the updated styling, but dig deeper and you値l enjoy more instinctual navigation that we hope allows you to find information more easily. You値l also find a new EX Builder Registry that Mitch is currently populating.

Now that the nuts and bolts are in place, we値l work hard to regularly add new content (photos, videos, news, pilot impressions and product updates) to maintain CubCrafters.com as a valuable resource for backcountry pilots.

Default Re: New CubCrafters Website

Love, love, love the new website. I like the additional high res pictures as well as videos, and links to other CubCrafter videos. Smooth navigation too. Thoroughly enjoy the EX Registry too!

Recommendation: I would suggest that the options come with video explanations to include benefits, weight gains, costs, etc.

Nozz
    Last edited by Nozz; 10-24-2013 at 05:53 PM.

Default Re: New CubCrafters Website

I would suggest that the options come with video explanations to include benefits, weight gains, costs, etc.
    Thanks for the thumbs-up and suggestions. We're already planning to add videos featuring panel, landing gear and tire options.