Hello Everyone!

I have a few new things to offer, and much more on the way.

First up are the Battery Tender Plus 1.25 amp smart chargers. This has been a standard in the power sports industry for years. Since we use what is essentially a motorcycle battery in our aircraft, I contacted Battery Tender and had them recommend the very best charger for our batteries. This charger can activate a new battery, bring a dead one back up to voltage, and keep one charged for an indefinite amount of time without risk of "cooking" the battery.

These come with alligator clips, and a SAE type connector with two rings on the other end to hook up to the battery, and connect and disconnect the charger without having to get under the seat.

I have personally kept motorcycles plugged in with one of these for 6 months at a time, and am still using a 6 year old battery on that particular machine. This charger is cheap insurance that you will be able to fly when yo want to. Winter is coming, be ready for it.

Click here for the Battery Tender Plus.

Click here for a 25 foot extension lead.

Next, we now offer a Blackstone Labs Oil Test Kit with every oil filter we sell. These kits are free whether you get them from me, or get one right from Blackstone. I just thought I would save you the trouble by sending one out when you buy a filter.

Click here for the CC340 spin-on filter by Tempest.

We are also now stocking Tempest spark plugs and oil filters for PA-18, Top Cub, and Sport Cub's.

The Bruces Light Weight Travel Covers are now in stock. These weight about 4.5 pounds. They offer plenty of protection for your windows when you have to leave your aircraft outside for short periods of time.

Some of you may not have seen the previous new items, such as Top Cub Hats, Brightline Pilots Bags, and new colors of our popular HydroFlask insulated bottles.

David