Thread: Missed connection - Blue and Silver Carbon Cub, Hudson Valley, NY (Rhinebeck area)

Default Missed connection - Blue and Silver Carbon Cub, Hudson Valley, NY (Rhinebeck area)

You were in a blue and silver Carbon Cub N778CC.

I was in a 1929 New Standard D-25 biplane with cream fueslage and red wings...stars and stripes on the tail.

Just north of the Old Rhinebeck Aerodrome heading east. I was doing a maintenance check flight before hopping rides for the day and chased you down to pull up along side. You flew back over later in the morning heading back west. Stop in next time, I'll vouch for ya.

Default Re: Missed connection - Blue and Silver Carbon Cub, Hudson Valley, NY (Rhinebeck area

Clay:
    I think that is Joe Siegel Jim Booth and I met him at Sentimental Journey.
    EV

Default Re: Missed connection - Blue and Silver Carbon Cub, Hudson Valley, NY (Rhinebeck area

Hi Clay.
    That was me. I wanted to stop and visit. But I think I need permission. I can land in 300 ft.
    How did you like the slow flight ?
    Also Hello !!!! EVE ROOSEVELT !!!!

Stop in! You'll be fine. A call ahead is indeed advisable. 845-752-3200. Ask for me, Herb or Ken. Tell them you have a Carbon Cub and that you and I have spoken.

Come enjoy the show on a weekend! Flaggers will indicate to you where to park. During a week day simply find somewhere that is not on the runway.

Thanks Joe for flying in to ORA on Sunday! Sorry I was stuck in the rides plane and airshow all day or I would have run you down to say hi.

And thanks for becoming a Museum Member! It is VERY appreciated. Come visit anytime!