I'm looking at perhaps going to an electronic means of initially logging my flights. My current system is to make notes on the note pad and/or take a photo of the "flights" page in the GPS and then transfer it to my hard copy logbook when I have time every week or two. Ideally what I'd like is an easy to use Android app that is paired with a web page that I can input the flight data into right at the plane when I get done. I still plan to keep the hard copy as a back up but it would be nice to have an electronic copy that I can do searches in to look up different things.

The features I am thinking I want are:
  • easy, one page entry
  • all the usual boxes (total flight time, landings, airport ids, airplane info, high perf/tailwheel etc)
  • Be able to use some time of search function to look up for example if I've ever flown a specific airplane, or look up how many hours in a specific model are logged
  • backed up off the phone device-dropbox or online etc
  • It would be really nice if it didn't have to have data to function. IE, input a flight without having data and it syncs up later when you do have data.

There are probably other features that would be nice I'm not thinking of.

My question is, any recommendations There are a lot of apps that claim to do this, I was wondering if anyone had any experience with any of them?