Thread: New to CC Kit world

Default New to CC Kit world

My family use to own a mid 60's super cub and may be looking to get back into the cub world and the kit looked like a good way to go as far as family (father and two sons) project. Was just wondering if the sections (fuselage, wing, finishing kits) had to all be purchased at once or if you could purchase one piece of kit separately at 6 month to a year time intervals? Any information would be appreciated.
    Nathan

Default Re: New to CC Kit world

Quote Originally Posted by nmagpilot08 View Post
    My family use to own a mid 60's super cub and may be looking to get back into the cub world and the kit looked like a good way to go as far as family (father and two sons) project. Was just wondering if the sections (fuselage, wing, finishing kits) had to all be purchased at once or if you could purchase one piece of kit separately at 6 month to a year time intervals? Any information would be appreciated.
    Nathan
    You can buy anyway you want. I bought mine a sub-kit at a time. Give Mitch a call he can go over all the options with you.

Tony

Nathan
    Nathan
    Welcome to the EX forum. Let me know if I can help you with any of the Carbon Cub EX purchasing decisions. If you want to get started soon, I could still get you a wing kit in January. You probably already know the Carbon Cub EX builds really fast. The Carbon Cub EX would be a great family project, and what a way to make long lasting memories for a father and sons.

Thanks
    Mitch

Nathan
    Nathan, I ordered my wings and fuselage first, received in July and then my finishing kit which will arrive later this month. Aside from the obvious cashflow benefit of doing it that way, you get in on any improvements prior to delivery of your next kit.
    Great kit (coming from a first time builder)! Very supportive builder group, and Mitch is a full-time coach...he makes it feel virtually like a plant build.