Page 16 of 16 FirstFirst 12345678910111213141516
Results 151 to 156 of 156

Thread: Leading Edge Skin Clamps

  1. #151
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2015
    Location
    Broken Arrow, OK
    Posts
    251

    Default Re: Leading Edge Skin Clamps

    Quote Originally Posted by Mark W View Post
    Hello,

    Does anyone have a set of EX-2 leading edge skin clamps that they can send me here in Seattle, WA?

    Mark
    Hi Mark. Are you ready for them now or a ways off? I have a set I used on my EX3 wings last month but there is one other person who has asked for them but they are still several weeks away. If you are ready now, I can send them to you and then you can send them to him but if you are a ways off, best to maybe wait until you are ready. Just let me know.

  2. #152
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Location
    Vashon Island, WA
    Posts
    28

    Default Re: Leading Edge Skin Clamps

    Quote Originally Posted by Daveembry View Post
    Hi Mark. Are you ready for them now or a ways off? I have a set I used on my EX3 wings last month but there is one other person who has asked for them but they are still several weeks away. If you are ready now, I can send them to you and then you can send them to him but if you are a ways off, best to maybe wait until you are ready. Just let me know.
    Dave,

    I was hoping to get them in time for Christmas break I have a week at the house where I am building the plane and I could finish the second wing then if I had them.

    I hate to get in someone else's way, but that is my timeline.

    Marak

  3. #153
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2015
    Location
    Broken Arrow, OK
    Posts
    251

    Default Re: Leading Edge Skin Clamps

    Quote Originally Posted by Mark W View Post
    Dave,

    I was hoping to get them in time for Christmas break I have a week at the house where I am building the plane and I could finish the second wing then if I had them.

    I hate to get in someone else's way, but that is my timeline.

    Marak
    Sounds good. Send me your address and Iíll get them out to you.

  4. #154
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Location
    Vashon Island, WA
    Posts
    28

    Default Re: Leading Edge Skin Clamps

    Quote Originally Posted by Daveembry View Post
    Hi Mark. Are you ready for them now or a ways off? I have a set I used on my EX3 wings last month but there is one other person who has asked for them but they are still several weeks away. If you are ready now, I can send them to you and then you can send them to him but if you are a ways off, best to maybe wait until you are ready. Just let me know.
    Dave,

    My address is:

    Mark Wheeler
    c/o The Country Store
    20211 Vashon Hwy SW PMB#7
    Vashon, WA 98070

    Thanks.

    Mark

  5. #155
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2015
    Location
    Broken Arrow, OK
    Posts
    251

    Default Re: Leading Edge Skin Clamps

    Quote Originally Posted by Mark W View Post
    Dave,

    My address is:

    Mark Wheeler
    c/o The Country Store
    20211 Vashon Hwy SW PMB#7
    Vashon, WA 98070

    Thanks.

    Mark
    Got it Mark. They will go out today and I'll send you tracking info. Have fun!

  6. #156
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Location
    Vashon Island, WA
    Posts
    28

    Default Re: Leading Edge Skin Clamps

    Quote Originally Posted by Daveembry View Post
    Got it Mark. They will go out today and I'll send you tracking info. Have fun!
    Dave,

    Many thanks. I received the clamps last Tuesday.

    Mark

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •