Thread: Cleaning

Default Cleaning

I was recently looking for a better way to clean the top of the upper wing on the biplanes and came across a mop system made by Aero Cosmetics http://washwax.com/themop.php Not only do I like it, I fell in love with their products. The Wash/Wax works incredible on lightly soiled surfaces. I did our entire cub with the mop system and it looks great!! Also used their belly cleaner http://www.washwax.com/products/Airc...ly%20Wash.html on the exhaust stains on the CCSS gear and it worked better than anything I've tried. The plexi-clean leaves an anti static finish that beads water. We've used these products on everything in the hangar with excellent results. No ties to this company, just enthusiastic about their products
    DSC03834.jpgDSC03832.jpg
    Ben Redman, GM
    RARE Aircraft Ltd
    www.rareaircraft.com
    ben@rareaircraft.com
    507-331-8446

Default Re: Cleaning

Ben, took your advise and asked for the cleaning kit for x-mas. I'm not gonna lie I was skeptical to say the least but am totally impressed. Really easy, solid product. Thanks for the post.
    Rich

Default Re: Cleaning

Ben, took your advise and asked for the cleaning kit for x-mas. I'm not gonna lie I was skeptical to say the least but am totally impressed. Really easy, solid product. Thanks for the post.
    Rich
    I was also skeptical, was. Glad you like it. Recently spotted the two way telescoping extension pole, that's sold with the kit, at Home Depot. Its a few bucks cheaper at HD. Seems I always spot things like that after the fact...
    Funny, I was just taking a coffee break from cleaning our current resident flying elephant (attached photos) using our kit. The new process saves me three plus hours vs. wet wash when tackling monsters like this. Happy detailing!
    cabin.jpg
    Ben Redman, GM
    RARE Aircraft Ltd
    www.rareaircraft.com
    ben@rareaircraft.com
    507-331-8446