I had a IM exchange with Dan and he gave me permission to share it. Good stuff. First, my question:
Hey Dan: Thanks for your participation. Going out today, probably...and next week a lot...to toughen up my wheel landing techniques. A couple of questions...

1. You said you use full flaps for wheel landings. I love the concept, but...what speed do you actually touch down at (estimated?). You do have the full three notches of flaps? I too have the AOSS and find that with full flaps the damn airplane (affectionately) won't settle on the mains...but that is doing the three point thing. I would suspect that wheeling it on fixes that.

2. Why'd you go to full castering on the tailwheel? Curious as to your reasoning. I started with the baby bush on the standard spring and absolutely HATED it...it shimmied to beat the band. I had them change it back to the middle range steerable on a Pawnee spring. Probably should have tried the BB on the Pawnee spring...but I was trying to beat some weather.

With respect to my first question I would be glad to repeat it on the forum if you'd like to get the words out...