Thread: Sport Cub Flight Manual update problem?

Default Sport Cub Flight Manual update problem?

While inserting the new flight manual update CC just sent, I noticed text missing from the bottom of page 3-26. I was also missing page 3-27 and 3-28. I downloaded the latest manual and printed the replacement pages, but unfortunately page 3-26 has some formatting problems (towards the bottom, Loss of Flight Controls should be 3.4.15).

I'm not trying to stir up trouble, I just wanted others to know in case mine isn't an isolated case.

Paul K.
    Gilbert, AZ

Default Re: Sport Cub Flight Manual update problem?

Paul,

Thank you for catching that. There was a printing error on all the Sport Cub updates at that particular page, but I thought I had included the fix with them all as well. Obviously I was incorrect. Later today, once Jon is available, I will get the corrected CC11-100 POH posted on the website with the correct formatting/information.

I apologize for the mistake. We try our best to get the documentation out to the customer with the same fit and finish as our aircraft, but sometimes these things happen. If anyone else has the incorrect formatting and would like a correct copy mailed to them either contact us by phone, or post here. Otherwise feel free to print the updated version from the website. Thank you.

The updated POH has been posted to the website as of: 9:30 am, Monday, 09/10/12

Adam - Engineer
    Cub Crafters
    Last edited by Adam Sloon; 09-10-2012 at 09:36 AM. Reason: Added upload time