Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: New EX getting delivered

Default Re: New EX getting delivered

The kit was packed beautifully...except, those darn spars were at the bottom. Had to unpack most of the crate to start. Bullet proof packing it seems. Can't wait to get back to it on Monday.

Jake

After reading Bowhunter's experience with YRC, I'm considering picking up my fuse and finish kit myself. Only one problem, though. I can't seem to find anyone who will insure the kit in transit. My builder's risk through EAA does not, and my vehicle insurance does't either since I don't own the trailer. What have other people done? Any ideas would be appreciated.

All

CubCrafters takes a lot of time and care to pack our kits so they reach our customers intact. We are so concerned that you receive your kits in pristine condition that we have used many different trucking companies and in turn, have found that YRC was as good as any of the trucking companies that we tried. Just for clarification, when CubCrafters ships to our customers destination, we guarantee the shipping crate gets there intact. If the kit parts that are in the crate get damaged during shipping, CubCrafters covers the damage and will deal with the claim to the trucking company internally. If one of our customers would like the shipment rerouted during shipping, they can call us at any time while the crate is with the trucking company. This will maintain the CubCrafters guarantee that your kit will get to you intact. However, if for some reason the customer reroutes the shipment, the responsibility then transfers from CubCrafters to the individual customer and we are no longer able to insure and track the shipment. If you have any questions about your Carbon Cub EX, please contact me.

Thanks
    Mitch

I'm to lucky,,, I'm going to pick up mine myself. Only 80 miles.

Smile Re: New EX getting delivered

I too received my wing kit Dec 12, I'm almost done with assembling the first wing, the second will be a snap, hoping to pick up my fuse kit by Feb.

Steve Dentz
    Carnation, WA
    Ex-Highlander pilot
    New Carbon Cub pilot