Thread: A couple of questions

Default A couple of questions

Hi, I'm new to this forum (and the thought of flying). I think there might be a Carbon Cub with huge wheels in my future.

Anyway, having not even had my first flying lesson, I do have a few questions about the Carbon Cub I was hoping you guys could answer.

Now, let's suppose I buy factory built one and register it as an experimental (actually, I want it registered in Oz, as I want to be able to leave the plane there once in a while).

As an "experimental", would I be allowed to (have someone) install heated seats?

And reading the sand storm thread, I wonder if one could, should, or even is allowed to install some oil-filled airfilters from the likes of Unifilter (unifilter.com.au)?

The heated seats are more of a nice thing to have, as the plane will sometimes be home here in Denmark, and I guess I could make do with a sheepskin.

Default Re: A couple of questions

In the US if you converted to an ELSA then you could indeed put heated seats or special airfilters on. Not sure about Oz, perhaps you could contact our importer/dealer there, Steve Buckle at Cub Aircraft Australia.
    Randy Lervold

Default Re: A couple of questions

Quote Originally Posted by randylervold View Post
    In the US if you converted to an ELSA then you could indeed put heated seats or special airfilters on. Not sure about Oz, perhaps you could contact our importer/dealer there, Steve Buckle at Cub Aircraft Australia.
    Thanks, Randy

I'll contact him one of the following days