Thread: Great Forum

Default Great Forum

Just a quick note about the CC forum. I have been involved with a few aviation based forums over the years and can honestly say this one is by far the best. Other Forums have been a platform for a few guys to flex their muscles and spew wisdom ( most of the time in a negative way ) on the members. Not this one. Everyone on this site has been nothing but helpful in a respectful way. I feel like we all get great honest and helpful advice from all involved. This doesn't mean we cant have discussions that my be spirited, but the level of respect from this group is second to none. Its the little things we can post and not feel intimidated that makes the owners, potential owners, CC, and everyone else I feel involved and helpful. I guess quality breeds itself. Start with a Quality plane end up with quality people flying and talking about them.
    Rich

Default Re: Great Forum

Thanks for noticing Rich, that was the intent. I am very pleased that we have both meaningful content and a helpful respectful tone.
    Randy Lervold

Red face Re: Great Forum

Randy,
    When we changed carburators due to the gasket issue on my #162 we lost 100 rpm's at take off. There are 3 of us that made the change here. We heard that you are working on a resolution of the issue. Will we get this rpm's back?
    Thanks
    Al